Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New pictures and Today is exactly 9 months of waiting






Today is such a good day. Just when I was feeling low about making decisions on traveling I got the best gift. I received updated pictures of my baby girl. I know she is not a baby but she will always be my baby girl no matter how big she is, and big she is getting. I hate that. I hate that she is growing and changing with out me. I do love her smile and I can picture her laughing with our family and know that God hand picked her just for us. Knowing that is a White puts a big smile on my face and knowing that it will hopefully only be another month before I can be the one who puts a smile on her face.
Emma, my baby girl, I love you. Love your forever mom

1 comment:

  1. Very cool for you guys - and a beautiful child - inside and out!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete