Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blessed

I so hope that these girls have a forever family too
My boys thought she all ready knew how to say Peace


A friend wrote me and told me "You are truly blessed." After reading those words I thought to myself, I really am. I say that because I opened up my email not expecting any more pictures of my daughter. Even though the title was "more beautiful pictures of your girl" I thought this must be a reply to the pictures I had all ready received. I was wrong. I was so excited to see that I had more pictures of my daughter. I am guessing by the lipstick, hair extensions and the dress they had on her, they wanted her to look pretty for her mom and dad.LOL To be able to add these to her book of memories is wonderful. So yes, I am truly blessed.
To think that I am counting down the weeks now, until I hold her in my arms and kiss that sweet face. I am ready for this journey. I am ready for the command that God has given me. I am ready for my girl to be home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment