Thursday, April 8, 2010

Leaving for China

As many of you know we leave for China at the wee morning hours on Friday and I can not wait. I am so excited to meet my baby girl. I see her smile in my sleep and I pray that we are able to find it and that she will not be afraid to love us. I know that God chose her just for our family and I know he knows our hearts and chose this beautiful little girl who has a smile that makes you smile back and feel warm inside to fit into the White family.
Well we leave Friday morning from RDU and fly in to New Jersey, from there we go to Shanghai China and have a 51/2 hour lay over once we depart we go to our destination of Nanchang and we will be there for 6 days. We land in Nanchang Sat. night and we our Gotcha day is Monday the 12th. We will be flying home on the 23rd and know that there are many who will be checking in on our journey. My good friend Tara will be posting for me and I am so thankful for her and her family, especially knowing that she has twins who are turning two soon and a 10 year old, but she is managing to help a friend in need. I also know she has fallen in love with Emma too so she is very excited to learn of the news first hand.

3 comments:

  1. So excited that tomorrow is your big departure day! I can't wait to watch the journey unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all! I will pray for a safe journey there and back and I have faith that you will find her smile and she yours and that God blesses your first encounter with your new daughter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by now you are on the road - we're so excited for you - and looking forward to following your journey!

    Fair winds and following seas....

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete