Monday, March 15, 2010

Life changing events keep coming

Yesterday when I woke up to get ready for church I was so excited that today was a start of a new week in hopes that news of our TA would arrive this week. Leaving church with my two boys and my neighbors little girl I was eager to get home to take care of my sick husband when suddenly a 17 year old girl texting on her phone pulled out from a stop sign to make a right hand turn and not looking where she was going hit me head on damaging the whole driver side of the van. Slamming on the breaks and the impact of the hit sent me into a man waiting at a stop sign and T-Boning the side of his truck. Sitting in shock of just what had happened and the fact that the air bags did not deploy, but with realization and praising God that everyone involved was okay and walking away.
We are now hoping that we will get enough to pay the loan off since we have only had the van for 9 months and we are praying that God will provide another vehicle. Especially since no bank will look at us right now and I never thought I would say that. I feel like my world is crashing down on me and there is nothing I can do about and the only thing that keeps me focused and looking forward to the future is bringing my daughter home, so I am praying for good news this week as I could really use some right now and hope to know soon when I am bringing Emma home, to where she belongs.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you and what just happened. I am praying for peace as you deal with this unexpected turn of events!

    ReplyDelete