Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another day down

I am thinking that this last month is going to be the longest month of my life. I remember feeling this way when I was pregnant with the boys, I actually plotted ways to have them early. Unfortunately I have no control in this matter and I think that kills me. Good news is my paperwork went to the consulate today and it will take two weeks for them to complete things. They will then notify my agency staff that live in China, they will then pick up my paper work and send everything off to the CCAA. After that they will start the process for my Travel dates and a couple weeks after that my agency will work on my Consulate appointment. Looking at the calender I was really hoping to be with my little girl on Easter but that may not be the case. We also got word today that we will need about $9000 more dollars. What else can I sell! Some days I wish I was not homeschooling just so I could be working. It all revolves around money. Why does it have to be so difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Renee - it will all happen! (But yeah - the wait - the bills - the ugh!)

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete